Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Taking advantage of this beautiful weather!!

We have been having the nicest weather these past few days which means that the triple digits have been in hibernation.  It was a nice 76 degrees which is a fabulous change from the 100's and we decided to head out to the park.  We ended up at a local park which ended up being very much occupied which I wasn't really expecting. Well that is until I thought about it "Hmm... these people are thinking the same exact thing we are, lets get out of the house and take advantage of these temperatures."  I wanted to share some of our pictures since I'm like the paparazzi when it comes to taking photo of my kiddos. 



That's right most kids would probably run straight for the playground but not my lil Handsome he wants to climb.  He wants to stress mommy out within the first two minutes that we're there by climbing to the very top which I did not get a photo of since I was attempting to lure him back down to ground level.
~        ~        ~        ~        ~

My very own baby Terk!!
(Terk is a character on Disney's Tarzan movie)

 Oh man he was trying so hard to reach that darn pole!!

 With a little assistance from us he just had to do what his sissy did and doesn't he look so proud.

There were these wretched bars that he loved sliding down even though he ate wood chips twice from falling.
~        ~        ~        ~        ~



He said "Like a roller coaster mom!"  Yeah how my three year old knows about roller coasters is news to me.
~        ~        ~        ~        ~
 
 
 Did I mention he's like a little monkey?

He was all proud whenever he would reach the top.
~        ~        ~        ~        ~

 As you can see he was SUPER excited to feed the ducks!

He loved throwing them bread well up until he realize there was no more to throw.
~        ~        ~        ~        ~

My beautiful baby girl and I posing for Handsome, my little paparazzi in training. 

We had a great time at the park all three hour that we were there.  We munched on some pizza thanks to the Estrella family who joined us at the park.  I hope this weather sticks around for a bit longer because we will definitely be taking advantage of it.  Well I hope you enjoyed spending some time with us at the park and I hope you have a great week!!

What are your favorite activities to do at the park with your family?  What are your favorite meals to take and picnic with at the park as well?

Take care & be safe...

}besitos{

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share.. I love comments!!