Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Look at my latest photos.. Yay!!

Well I had the pleasure of working with Dean Farrell, Orcatek Photography and he was great to work with.  There was actually a few of us there and he made us all feel very comfortable.  Well here they are so please let me know what you think!!

I really like how this one came out especially since he matched the background to my nails.  Which I totally meant to change the night before since it was such a bright color.


This was one of my FAVORITES!!  Well I wanted to share these with everyone I hope you like them.   Again I want to Thank Dean Farrell with Orcatek Photography please check out his website and see if he can do anything for you..  http://orcatek.com/index.html

Take care & be safe..

}besitos{

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share.. I love comments!!