Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Palladio Products Review


I was introduced to the Palladio brand by a friend a few months ago and she had nothing but good things to say about the brand.  I decided to try out the Foundation Primer first and I was highly impressed with how good this product really was.  I then decided to try out the eye primer as well as the rice paper which were both good products.  I do go into more detail in the video so if your interested please watch and hopefully I can clear up some concerns you may have in regards to this brand. 

This Foundation Primer is a very good product and great quality for the price as well.
~       ~       ~       ~
Rice paper worked very well and you have almost a 2in1 product here.  You can use the matte side to blot your face with then flip it over and there's a small amount of powder to touch up your makeup as well.
~       ~       ~       ~
This eyeshadow primer holds up very well during my normal work days as well as during a photo shoot in a ooh so humid airplane hanger.  My opinion is it's very comparable to Sephora's eyeshadow primer.

Well I hope everyone is having a great week so far and a better weekend ahead.  Thanks for stopping by.

Take care & be safe...

}besitos{

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share.. I love comments!!